Saturday, November 7, 2009

Humble Abode

Okay, so here are a few pictures of our sweet little home. Yes, it is....small, but we can have the animals there, its a basement so we don't have to deal with management. we have a magic washer AND dryer that we don't have to stick quarters in to work!!! Its small and I still have a few things we still need to hang up, but its ours and we are all cozy and happy

Front view of the house...Cute huh?




The Laundry Room ( also known as...1/3 of our kitchen :)



Notice; there is no dishwasher, that job is done by yours truly, and my helpful hubby



More kitchen..



I swear its not that big lol



Living Room..View 1



View 2..notice my cute little festive decorations :)



Garrett's mini office...notice our free couch in the lower part of the picture..yes we picked that bad boy up on the side of the road, cleaned it and put a cover on it...my dad would be SO proud




Our Bedroom...where the magic happens..haha just kidding...that was wrong of me. Anyway, notice the LOVELY king size bed...glorious! so nice with a hubby, a kitty, and two pups. I know I should have taken the stuff off since I was taking a picture, I also know our curtains aren't on right but we had just switched rooms and we had a LOT to move and I was lazy so whatever deal with it. wow that was a run on sentence...whatever



and view 2...



Back of the house


/a>

1 comment:

  1. I like the room switch. It makes more sence to have the living area bigger than the bedroom so that you can entertain. I know when I was there I felt like you only had one room that was public and it was tiny, now the bigger room has more space to have people over. Good choice.
    (Oh and yes, your father would be so proud...it was a good quality item after all.)

    ReplyDelete