Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Naughty and Nice

I have been a bad blogger. No excuses really, just too lazy. Life in the boot is still good. Since my last post we have been to Nice on the French Riviera and visited the Amalfi Coast. We have also made new friends! 2 of which are human (Tommy and Abby) and one pup, whom we named Pem. So for a little re-cap here are some photos from Nice. Nice by the way has been my absolute FAVORITE place we have been to thus far.

Here is the view from our hotel room

The Ferris Wheel we rode and a few views from it



Here we have a random thumb



I think there was some sort of city festival...

Hands down the MOST delicious burger I have ever had in my life! Oh what's that you say? am I actually eating a burger with a fork?? why, yes, yes I am because my sweet husband was mortified when people began to glare at me as if I was a barbarian. Sorry Frenchies, its actually NATURAL to eat it with your hands!

Oh this was a NUDE, beach? So sorry we didn't get the memo. If you can't tell from the picture, not one of these men is below 60..dirty old men. SICK

Yes he did make my already glorious day even more glorious.
I LOVED Nice. I loved everything about it. It had a great vibe, good food, good shopping, and terrific weather. Nice, you have not seen the last of me

No comments:

Post a Comment