
I am in LOVE with this picture. So many times in my life I feel so overwhelmed with the trials and challenges I am faced with. Yet, I never feel alone. In my deepest moments of despair, grief, or pain, I can feel his arms around me. What a beautiful blessing to know that Christ is there, and what an even greater blessing to be able to feel him.
I think of those who do not know of Christ or do not believe in him, and my heart sinks. I can not even begin to comprehend the great sorrow one must feel if they ever feel that they are alone in this world. I am grateful every single day for my savior and all the love and blessings he bestows upon me each day. I know that no matter what challenges I face, he will be there to hold me and guide me.
No comments:
Post a Comment