It was a normal day, not particularly good...but a usual day none the less. Or at least, that is what I thought.
As I was driving home all I could think about was the scooter and how I couldnt wait to take a ride upon my gallant steed upon my arrival. As I pulled up to my apartment complex I noticed something ...strange...phenominal even. My eyes couldn't believe what they were beholding. There it was trying to cross the road to the woods behind my apartment...it looked like a grey hound had bred with a deer. It had the head, stance, and majestic presence of a deer..but the long, low, tail of a dog, and it was ....GREY? I seriously could NOT believe my eyes. NO this is not a joke! I staired in awe of its magicalness. It. was. a deer dog and it was awesome. also a little bit freaky, I wasn't going to be walking the pups in the woods any longer until I did some investigating that was for sure. I rushed home to pursue some answers. Surely I was not the ONLY person to ever witness this. I told Garrett about what I had seen...he laughed...hysterically. That is until he did a little research of his own and found this video! .
http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Chupacabra-Trapped-Outside-Maryland-Hospital-127898703.html
Here are some pictures that go with it.
His jaw dropped, in that moment he knew his beloved was not crazy, but in fact....WORTHY....yea...worthy to have beheld such an oddity. I am not kidding ya'll.
I also found some links to the mysterious chupacabra that terrosizes people along the Texas/Mexico border AND parts of Puerto Rico...folks I am a believer. Some people say its a fox or cayote with mange...pshh...those people never saw this thing in person.
Believe what you want, but I KNOW what I saw..as sure as I am living and breathing...so is this thing! All I know is...im keeping a very close eye on my pups and making Garrett have night time bathroom duties
No comments:
Post a Comment