Our anniversary was amidst the horribleness that was August. The 22nd to be exact..we were near the end here :) Anywho,we tried to plan a few things but like all things in August, nothing was working out...we ended up heading back home thinking we would try to fly out of Atlanta and hit up somewhere spectacular for a few short days....yea that wasn't working out either. Shocker. We
We started the day at the Georgia Aquarium. I was really excited because they just opened up a new Dolphin Show. To be honest it was a little to kiddie for me but it still blows my mind the amazing things they can teach the Dolphins to do. If you have never been to the GA aquarium you should go, it only has the largest tank in the world and its just incredible. We really enjoyed ourselves there.
Us with the Penguins!!!!
Belugas...My FAVORITE!!
Whale Shark! There are 3 of these in here!!
Largest Tank in the World People
Tender :)
My fish in the sea with a fish
Next we had lunch at the Varsity...a place where all the grease from around the world collects and is put into your food. Just kidding, its a must go here in Atlanta. The Onion Rings and Orange cream soda are to DIE for, mainly because they will kill you from all the calories. MMMM disgustingly delicious.
After lunch we went shopping were we proceeded to purchase three times the amount of clothes for GB than for me. A record, I am pretty sure. I was super excited about it and very proud of my little self for exhibiting such self control
We then checked into our 5 star hotel, and 5 stars indeed. holy mamma that bed was comfy. Oh and don't even get me started on the tub....happiness. After some settling in
We headed home the next morning after stopping at another favorite place...the Container Store. Oh if I could only live in it.
Our Anniversary was really great and I am just grateful I got to spend it with GB this year since last year he was Romania for work. We have been beyond blessed in our travels abroad so far and I have so much gratitude for that. This third year may just have been my favorite, although I have some magical memories in Italy as well so year two is a great contender. It seems like year four is already starting off great with big changes and I can't wait to see what lies ahead. Love to my Man, he is the cheese in my cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment