Here is the new view when you walk in
Ignore they misplaced giraffe...he now has a new home
Our living room. Those bookshelves took FOREVER. But I am pretty happy with how they turned out, minus GB's lovely array of electronic chords on the lower left hand corner.! of course HGTV is on the screen :)
Oh how lovely to finally have a couch
The Dinning Room...still needs some work. I plan on framing old maps to surround the big map on the wall
Our bathroom
That's about it for now...GB's office is almost completely done as well as our guest and bedroom. I will be sure and post those pictures once they are complete but for now, I am taking a break. I really love all we have done so far. It feels like home.
umm no idea why he is wearing a british shirt in Manila
Oh what is this I see, GB playing sand volleyball?...shocker
While GB was far far away, I decided to go visit my dear friends in Columbia. Folks, no one compares to these girls. They are awesome and the best friends you could ask for....so you should all be so jealous. It was such a great trip for me. Being with them was like I held out a broken heart in my hands and having them take it and say "girl I got this." We went to enrichment were I got to see all the sweet women I used to be in RS with, we ate at my favorite Thai restaurant, AND we even got to have a girls day. We went shopping at my ALL TIME favorite place, talked, laughed, and ended the day with the best frozen yogurt there is. It was a perfect day and it was glorious. I don't know why but I don't have a single picture with them...fail. How did that happen? I did manage to get pictures with their kids
Meet Grace. She is a firecracker, this girl has more personality in her little finger than most people do in their whole body. I love it, 99.9 percent of the time when I call Na, I can hear little Grace in the background doing something crazy and it is so entertaining. She is awesome and definitely got the right mom cause this chick can pose.
Obviously her talented mother took this picture....if you need a photographer, hire her. She is gifted. GB and I are getting her to take some couple shots in a few weeks when we go back for another visit...if you don't believe me now, wait till you see our pictures :)
Tonna just had the most adorable baby boy, of course he is, he is Tonna's after all. Oh little Scotty. I seriously could not stop kissing him and he HATED it lol. He would allow me two and then he was done. He was so squishy and cute I wanted to stuff him in my bag and take him home.
This picture is horrible of me, but I could not resist...isn't he just so precious and smushy when he is sleeping??!! Oh I love him
I also stopped in to visit the two little ones I used to nanny, who aren't so little any more. They melted my heart with how excited they were to see me. They kept dragging me all over the house and yard showing me all the cool things they had built. I sure do miss them. Once again, fail, I didn't get one picture with them.
Kids are so awesome and I am so blessed that I get to be around them all the time though work and my church calling. Its hard when we move and I have to say good-bye. I kinda feel like Mary Poppins only no where near as awesome. I am convinced that Christ is the ultimate heart mechanic and at different times through out my life he has used different tools to mend mine. Children have got to be my favorite tool of his. They have a magical way of making everything seem okay. I am so grateful for all my friends and the sweet spirits they are raising.
Driving home from Columbia was hard, I bawled my eyes out within the first 15 minutes of being in the car. My friends are that awesome. I really really loved and adored our life there. I am so glad I close enough to go visit whenever I want.
Wrapping up here are our Easter pictures. Yep, pups included...cause we are cool.
Here is GB with his loot
Oh yea, no picture of me, not really a fan of effects Clomid has on my face...that's right...Cyst was down 75 percent this month. Halle-friggen-lujah.
Easter was wonderful. Primary always lifts my soul but this Sunday the kids seemed to have a special spirit and I really enjoyed it. GB and I hosted our first holiday feast and we had the fam damily over. It was great, we ate and played games and just enjoyed the rainy day.
Last but certainly not least.....the poop mine field. The other day GB and I ran out to grab some food and left the pups to roam free. Mistake. We came home to this....
I was in shock, we were seriously only gone 5 minutes I mean really? Come on. One thing you should know about our dogs is that they are emotional pottiers...yes I made that up. When they think we have abandoned them, they poop to show us how mad they are. I think the most endearing part of it, is that as soon as we notice it, they drop their heads and slowly make their way to their kennels. We never have to say a word. Oh pups, you make it impossible to be mad for too long.
Tomorrow we are headed for Florida for an early start on Spring Break and I can NOT wait. I am gonna sit on some beaches and ride me some coasta's. Should be epic.

nope, YOU are the awesome one! Everytime I see or talk to you, I am the one who is uplifted! I'm so lucky to hvae you as a friend! Love you, and enjoy that beach! You deserve it!
ReplyDelete