Before Summer Started we went to Columbia to visit friends and have my friend Naomi take some pictures for us...here are our favs.
(Old due date...since its twins, it is now 12/10/13)
Trevor and Spencer Graduated. The WHOLE family was able to be there because Grant came home!!! Sadly, his plane didn't actually arrive until a little after midnight so we have ZERO pictures of his homecoming . Anyway, here we are at the graduation.
Way to go little studlets, we just love you to pieces.
All the Brothers
And all the sisters lol
Okay we were just a little bit proud :)
We also went to Stone Mt. on Memorial Day with the twinners and their female folk. Not gonna lie, made us feel old, but still a grand ole time.
In between enjoying games and movies with our dear pals the Farnsworths, GB and I have been enjoying working on furniture. Of course, when I say GB and I, I really mean that GB builds it and I tell him how to stain/paint it, then start to paint , get sick, and he finishes. And also when I say GB builds things, I mean he gets a little help from a friend or two. But really, he has been such a man lately making all sorts of ish. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Here is the table he made for our empty wall. I am just gonna go ahead and say...skills. Its almost done, then I will post more pictures.
I also re-finished our breakfast table (which I will post when the chairs are complete) and night stands (which still need their handles)
My sweet Aunt Shelia was kind enough to send me her left over Annie Sloan chalk paint, I am in LURV with that stuff. Its easy and turns out fantastic.
And last week we went to the beach. I was soo thrilled to get out of the house during the day and just soak up the sun, feel the sand in my toes, and be serenaded by the waves. I was really blessed in that I received a burst of energy and was able to fully enjoy my little self. I guess the babies love the beach as much as mommy. We rode bikes, snuggled, played games, ate fresh crab, walk the pups along the beach. It was just heavenly.
Here I am in ecstacy on Sunset Beach. I flippen LURVED that little spot I found. It was magical.
GB was pretty proud of his sweet shell and baby sand dollars he found.
Traditional Putt Putt...What What!
Oh her little baby bump!
Bike ride dates are the very best!!
I was sad the humidity was killin my cream :(
Catchin me some crabies! ...yes, I am aware of how that sounds ;)
I was so sad to leave the beach. Probably not as sad at the pups, they were depressed when we got home.
So far its been a good summer. Can't wait to see what the rest of it brings. I head up to Girls Camp Thursday. Next week my mom and aunt will come stay the week with us, then hopefully my dad and company will come the end of July. I will be 13 weeks in 45 minutes and on the 27 we get to see if can find out the gender. Pretty exciting stuff! Here is to hoping these awesome widdle Bradham's keep lettin mommy feel good.












No comments:
Post a Comment