So originally I had planned a surprise trip for Garrett for our one month anniversary. We were both dying to get out of provo for a few days, and it seemed like a good excuse. Well, seeing as how I can not hold a surprise very well, I accidentally divulged this information to Garrett. At which point, I decided it would be more enjoyable with friends. So we invited our friends Jess and Jer along...after much pressure and forcing, they finally said yes! We had SUCH a blast!!! We ate at a buffet, went to a magic show...and shopping. I know shopping, me? lol. We actually bought a ton of clothes( we didn't miss one store ;) I got the most adorable green coat!! Shopping with Jess and Jer is definitely the only way to do it. Here are some pics of our awesome little getaway! Thanks Jess and Jer for being on an equal level of awesomeness!
Mine and Jess's attempt at a sexy pose, thanks Garrett for cutting out our legs


Aww aren't our boys soo handsome!

So this is how Jess and I gambled, we both put our hands on the slot and pulled....we were not so lucky. Jer Bear on the other hand....always seemed to get a little lucky

I stinkin' HEART crepes..here is my with my loot


Garrett LOVES Magic so I took him to see Lance Burton

Jess was a fishy!

I love, love, love your hair!!! I'm glad ya'll had fun!
ReplyDelete