Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Makin' Plans


Well, its official. Garrett and I are starting a new chapter in our life. We have moved into a cute place in Columbia, South Carolina. Let the journey begin. I am excited, nervous, sad, and extremely happy all at the same time. As graduate school has started I have begun to realize, my husband is not someone I will be seeing too often. (hence the sad part) but, we're makin' plans and like with almost all things, its gotta get hard before it gets easier. Only one week in and I can already tell its gonna be a struggle, a well worth it struggle, but a struggle none the less. so I am focusing on the future and Im gonna do my best to make the most of this ...plan we have made. I can't even begin to express how proud I am of Garrett. He blows me away. I admire his motivation and determination. I am so thankful I married someone who knows what he wants and goes for it. I am so blessed that our family will be taken care of, because my husband chose to go to school and pursue an MBA. I am sooo excited for this new journey, we are one step closer to starting our family. I can't wait to just be poor together and grow closer together. I found a song today that made me smile and think about Garrett and I...I have a feeling I will be playing this song often.

"If I wasn't by your side, I'd never be satisfied. Nothing would feel just right, if I wasn't by your side. Cause I'm not easy to understand, but you know me like the back of your hand. I'm your girl and your my man and were makin' plans. We can go on and on. Won't ever feel too long. Ill always call you home, and we'll go on and on. Cause I know you like the back of my hand got a heart of gold and you take a stand. I'm your girl and you're my man."

No comments:

Post a Comment