
Okay so here I am.....3 short days from my departure. 3 days from leaving family that I have grown so close to and acquired so much love for. Its gonna be hard not to play with "my" babies everyday, not being able to watch them grow and learn new things. Its gonna be hard not to laugh and giggle with Kourtney late at night, I am gonna miss our cuddle sessions and dance parties. Its even gonna be hard to not have Drake around to share his insane imagination with me. Its gonna be hard to leave my giving uncle who always has my back and never fails to make me laugh when I need it. Its gonna be SUPER hard to leave behind my aunt who has become one of my closest friends. But even though ALL of that along with several other things, is going to be hard. The hardest part is coming up with a way to thank them all. How do you thank someone who had put the melody back into your song? I have posted a little about some struggle I was going through, but it was REALLY bad. It was hands down the most difficult 5 months of my life and I could barely function...literally, while I was working through a lot of different issues. While I was blessed enough to have a very supportive husband, it wasn't enough. What he couldn't do for me, or I was unable to do for myself, my aunt did. For so long, I felt like I couldn't breathe...I feel like I can now, and not only can I breathe, but the air is so sweet. So how do you even begin to thank someone who had such a huge part of that. I don't know. I feel like a simple "Thank you" is just simply ....not enough. I am not even sure how I could express how I feel about it....so for now..until I come up with something better...I'm letting Miley explain for me...don't judge. Or you can judge, I really don't care, I am not ashamed of my love for her. Miley....YOU GO GIRL!
"Everybody needs inspiration, everybody needs a song. A beautiful melody when the nights are long. Cause there is no guarantee that this life is easy. When my world is falling apart, when there's no light to break up the dark, that's when I look at you. When the waves are flooding the shore and I can't find my home anymore, that's when I look at you."
No comments:
Post a Comment