Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ATTENTION!!

Concerning all bugs:
MY BODY IS PRIVATE PROPERTY ALL VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED

My body is neither an all you can eat food buffet or an open bar (that's for you dirty skeeters!) Please refrain from coming near me.

" but Meagan we are supposed to live among the bugs" Why so harsh you may ask?? ...allow me to share a story

I awoke the other morning thinking to myself, man why does my lip feel swollen. I asked Garrett if maybe I had hit myself in the night, to which he had no recollection. My seemingly "busted" lip left me puzzled all day...until I again went to bed, then I arose for my nightly urination. As I was washing my hands I lifted my head towards the mirror only to cast my eyes upon....






Yes people, I am sorry the image isn't completely clear, but that is a SPIDER BITE! ON MY FRIGGIN LIP! I mean fine, whatever I put up with you biting my arm, and my leg, and on occasion my back..but my LIP! That is where I draw the line. So bugs of the south...CRAM IT!

1 comment:

  1. are you certain it was a spider? I guess it is hard to tell with all the swelling, but spider bites typically have a circle around the bite. I know dad actually got SCARED last night...and that takes alot. He walked into the 3rd garage that he uses for his shop and a big beautiful Black widow greeted him!! He said it was the biggest one he had ever seen.

    ReplyDelete