Thursday, June 2, 2011

Arrivederci Italia!

Okay...NOW I can get back to the trip. We took the last week and drove from Milan down to Roma where we flew out.Driving was great because we were able to view the country side.We saw some B.E.A.Utiful sites. We even saw a small city up on a hill and took a detour up into it. We drove between the buildings just like we were in the movies. I felt really cool ;) We made other pit stops in Venice and Florence before made it to the Amalfi Coast. We scootered along the coast which was personally my FAVORITE thing we did while in Italy. I can't even begin to describe how magnificent it was. I also can't believe we managed to live through it. We ended in Roma and spent 3 days saying good my to my favorite place in Italy...Here are some pics of our great trip.























I was so grateful I got to share this with my dad. We made such wonderful memories while in Italy and I am beyond thankful that GB and I were able to experience life abroad before the tiny humans come along.

1 comment: