So, yes, we are back..and much to GB's suprise *eh hmm* we LOVE the apartment I found. We really don't know what to do with all the extra space, soo if you are in need of a vacation, come visit. We have an extra room and bathroom and we are close to the beach. However, first things first!
I took a little trip to Utah. I got to go to my cousin Anna's wedding, AND..BONUS, babysit my twinners for a whole week while Trina poo and Lukster went to Alaska. I could not believe how big they had gotten. So not cool. They are so stinking fun! I will say that while I was enjoying my little self, I was also completely and utterly exhausted. Having two 2 year old twins is hard. work. Trina, is a flippen rock star. But totally worth it. I had a bliz-ast with my babes. Lucky for me, sissy pants Kourt was an enormous help. It was nice that GB was able to join us for a bit too in between working and playing with friends. It was a great trip and I loved it so much I am trying to finagle my way back in October ;)
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE picture of Hallie!
(as you can see....Rhett never left my side... literally. I think I lost a few pounds...on my right side.)
Oh babies...how I miss you!! meh,
So back to now, we have made it back to the surface of the sun...SO.HOT! Poor Melvin almost died his first day back. The lady in the leasing office took forever and a day and I totally spaced he was in the car. After we moved a few boxes in I remembered him. He was soaking wet and looked dead...I took him out and ran cold water over him and pumped his tiny chest and ..yes, I revived him. He sat on a cold cloth for about an hour straight but he is all back to normal now.
I was really lucky to get a nanny job my first day here. I really like it and the kiddies are adorable and the lady I work for i awesome and super sweet. I still really miss my kiki but at least I can still visit her in GA every once and awhile.
GB recently made a little trip to Bucharest for work...I was jealous and lonely. Long week for me. He seemed to enjoy it though, despite the stray dogs and random women offering.."favors" for a small fee.
Anyway, we are settling in just fine. Its really nice to be able to finally have our own little home for the first time this year...yes THIS YEAR :) No complaints from me though :) Our apartment is almost completely put together so pictures will come very soonly. Also, I will be better at keeping this thing updated now that we have internet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment