Yesterday was awful...I mean..really mega bad. Yesterday, I cried that harder than I have in a really long time.
Today, well, today was fabulous. Today, my mouth hurts from smiling so much. Today I kicked yesterdays trash.
I took a few of my favorite little people to see Winnie the Pooh.( To be honest I drug them along so I would't look creepy walking into a childrens movie alone),but that is besides the point. Whenever I am down, I think on a favorite quote of mine, which happens to be from my beloved pooh. "You're braver then you believe, smarter than you think, and stronger than you seem." Its so true. I like to imagine Christ whispering this in my ear whenever things are tough. Today I embraced my inner child. I let go of all my worries and sorrow and let the joy flow through me. After Winnie the Pooh, we played arcade games, ran through the water fountain display...,FULLY Dressed I might add ;), baked mini muffins, and sword fought. It was glorious and I had a smile on my face the whole day. Life is too rich to feel poor. I am who I am, I will change what I can to be the person I want to be and nothing more.
Yesterday, a certain someone told me it was time to grow up. Today I say, I think I'd rather not.
Things I learned from today
1: Never lose your childish enthusiasm
2: When the world kicks you down...don't just get back up, kick it back
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment