Monday, May 14, 2012
My Day of Burf
In honor of me bursting through my mothers womb, we headed to Charlotte for a day of awesomeness. We brought along our faithful travel buddies, Tonna and Adam of course! We stayed the night Friday and after I opened all my gifts, (way way to spoiled by family) we played all day Saturday at Carowinds...Wooohooo I love me some coasta's!
I LOVE it when GB wins me prizes!!
Our Buds
*note:notice how my shorts are a little too big now ;) yup, I've been working hard :)
We got SOAKED on the water ride!
After a fun day at the park, we went to eat out at one on my absolute FAVORITE places...Maggiano's...MMMMMMMMM I ate entirely WAY. too. much. as evident in this super sexy photograph...Our dear friends snuck the check and paid...so so so so nice! What awesome friends I have.
My only request for the day was Cheesecake from the cheesecake factory...so we grabbed some to go and headed home. Fabulous birthday!!!!! I am so grateful for such great family and friends...oh yea and The GB, he is great too! Thanks for squeezing me out mom! and Thanks to all! It was fabulous!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment