Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Silly Me...
Silly ole Me....I forgot to mention a few OTHER happenings. Like.....I went back to Utah for a little visit with some of my very favorite people. Such as...
This boy, I am 100% utterly in LOVE with this little boy
I don't know why but we have a serious bond. I swear we must have been best friends in Heaven. No matter how long I have been away, whenever I come back, its like I was never gone at all. He is only 2 and he still remembers to call me ....All. the. time. I love him. I love him I love him I love him.
I also love these crazy monsters....
Ahhh oh my adorable!!!
Family is awesome and I miss these guys every. single. day.
We have also painted our apartment....Project home-ify looked a little something like this.....
Charlie was a HUGE help ;)
Look at my man getting all dirty painting!
It turned out like this....
And the bedroom, while NOT painted, we did re-arrange it.
Pretty happy with the final product, Living Room is a few shades too bright for me but oh well, what do you do? It still feels way more homey.
And Charlie wants to say so long :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment