I got some quality shopping time with both my friends and the shower was a total success....despite the fruit pie ordeal that nearly lost poor Naomi her house ;) I also got to eat at my FAVORITE Asian restaurant AND see Breaking Dawn pt 2 with the best group of ladies from my old ward:) I loved getting so see everyone again. It was by far my favorite RS group I have ever been in and I miss it. It was such a wonderful little trip the put back a few bars in my battery. I am so very thankful for my two sweet friends who have enriched my life as well as my heart. Tonna is the best little shopping partner and is so smart, I can not wait for her to have her baby! When we were shopping at Target, I got to feel him kicking, it was pretty much the most awesome thing I have ever felt in my whole life. She is going to be such a cute little mommy, she is already the most adorable pregnant lady ever. Naomi is already a cute little mommy as well as my craft buddy, she is so great at making the cutest little things and always makes me laugh. They are the cool kids at lunch who invited me to sit with them ...I feel so lucky :)
awwwer my friends!..please note Tonna's adorable baby belly!!!
Thanks Pinterest for the sweet duck bath and mason jar ideas:)
All of us girls from the ward at Breaking Dawn P2
pretty sure I freaked out at the screen a time or two...yea sorry about that ladies
and my favorite picture...I think it captures the essence that is mine and Naomi's friendship.
I am so glad I went...I truly love these girls with all my heart and I am so grateful for their friendships and support. I am also glad I only live 3.5 hrs away....3 if I drive really fast ;) Okay baby boo boo....hurry up and get here so I can go back for a visit!


No comments:
Post a Comment