Soooo yesterday was cool. GB and I decided to take Evan out to see check out our new digs. I was sure they would have some of the framing done, since the slab had dried. GB was sure that nothing would have changed since it was a holiday week. well....
I am gonna go ahead and say...BOO YA GB! Told ya so sucka! I still can't believe it...little slabby is gone and now we have this awesome giant house that will just keep on gettin' awesomer (yesh, it is in fact a word :)
Here we are in our living room right in front of our fireplace and lovely built in book shelves :)
Yea they did that in 5 days. My mind was blown. Its an actual house now. I am beyond stoked. What a way to start off my Thanksgiving.
The rest of Thanksgiving went well, we spent it with GB's family (obviously, I mentioned Evan) and we ended the night with Cirque De Soliel Totem, via Mamsi and her generous heart! Mind blown again! it was awesome. My personal favorites were the Native American Hulu Hoop Dancers, Unicycle's Sexy Skaters, and Sexy swingers. The last two really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone and to be honest, its probably not what you are thinking, although I did feel like I was at a chip and dales for the male gymnast portion. Oh Le Cirque, you never cease to amaze me, well...except Mystere, you could use some improvement there.
Cute huh? haha suckers, GB was just trying to fix the lighting so only half of us were ready, he couldn't fix it so he never got in the picture.
Anyway, Hope everyone had a grand day with their loved ones and adequately stuffed their faces as I did.
PS I went out this morning....and fought ZERO crowds and ZERO traffic and still got a steal on a washer/dryer combo AND a fridge...say what?! yes, I am that good ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment