GB has been forcing me to take a picture at every stage of the house building....back words huh? I am usually the one insisting on the photos. Anyway, if I am going to be forced to take a picture in my gym clothes I may as well document it for posterity right? So here she is in all her glory.
GB picked the brick, we have opposite tastes when it comes to exterior, so we compromised. I let him have the brick and I get to pick wall color inside :) Team work Baby. Our Close date is February 14th. Best Valentines Day ever?...Oh I think so. We are so thrilled and feel so blessed. Our builders are wonderful and have really made this experience so fun.
In other news, we are heading to Houston soon for Christmas with my family there....let the festivities begin!
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment