Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas

Well Christmas is over and as many of you may have guessed, I failed to send out Christmas cards this year. So for those of you who are still camping out at your mail box anxiously awaiting a lovely Bradham Card..I am  Sorry, but at least you know I didn't leave you out on purpose.

Anywhoodle, GB and I were sufficiently spoiled as always. We spent the majority of our Christmas in Houston with my dad and company. We had a wonderful time cooking themed dinners to match Christmas movies, drives in the Mustang with the top down to see Christmas lights, touring Galveston, Baking, family photo shoot, heartfelt devotionals, and laughing as much as our stomachs could handle. It was a great Christmas I was further reminded of just how wonderful my two sisters and little brother are. I am so happy I have them in my life. They are so much more beautiful and awesome than I could ever hope to be. So on account of me being lazy, and also since a  picture is worth a thousand words...here are a few thousand pictures for your viewing pleasure :)


Why don't we start off with proof that I sew :)

Here is GB showing the Fam how to make pasta from scratch
 

 As you can see...it was Delish!

Here we are at Galveston!
 

Me and my Faja
 This is just so typical Mitch




Sarah is finally here!!! 

Time for the Photo Shoot. Okay so these are just ones GB took on the side....so the fun ones where none of us are looing at the camera...Ill post good ones when we get them back from the photographer



Oh Daddy, you always make us laugh and oh how we love you for it

 Oh the Men in my life :)
Thanks for the eyes, nose, and chin pops

....haha Oh Classic Sarah...she had a slight make-up mal function
                                     


 And the Traditional Kreitlein Christmas Eve Christmas Pajama Pictures



It was a rough year for us as a family but we ended the year happy and together. It was a wonderful Christmas full of happy memories we will cherish. 

GB and I flew back ome to GA the day after Christmas, where we were further spoiled. We had fun and made good memories with the B's as well. Unfortunately for me I caught the virus of death (which I still have) and we were unable to head to Nasvhville to bring in the new year. So we get to hit that up in the next few weeks. I guess  the only thing left to post is the New Year post....yea I'll get to it eventually :)



No comments:

Post a Comment