Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thai to the Land #2

 While going through all the blogs from last year, I realized I shorted Thailand. At the time I first did my Thailand post, blogger refused to upload over half my photos so I had to stop short. For whatever reason its letting me now...sorry suckas, but you are about to get a WHOOOLE lot of Thailand. I realize its nearly a year later but too bad, I want to document for posterity. Readers, Eat your heart out.

Here we are enjoying our first day in Bangkok. We were told that the best way to see how the people of the city  really live, you need to take a  long tail boat, so we did. 







See that house to the right, behind me? That's what we saw all long the river bed. THESE are what the majority of the people in Bangkok live in. 

 My co-worker told me this mall was a must on a count-a its both MASSIVE and Cheap!
 

 Largest Gold Buddah Statue in the world ( I think, don't quote me on that





Our Hotel Room in Bangkok

View from our Room


Phi Phi Islands
This is our boat ride into the islands











Monkey Bay
 This is where my "incident" took place. Monkey Bay was (like the rest of Thailand) incredible.I strongly encourage anyone who goes to Phi Phi Island to go there, but folks, I can NOT stress this enough. DO NOT FEED THE FREAKING monsters MONKEYS





 We were literally 2 feet away from this little guy. Some idiot chased his mother away...then proceeded to get bitten. haha wiener head...oh wait....meh :(



About to be attacked




 If you click on the picture and look closely you can see the little demons hand print behind my knee.

 Mosquito Bay



 Fish Attack!

TonSai Bay





Photoshoot? Why yes, yes I think we shall










 DELISH! and it only cost 2.50...yup

Holiday Inn Resort








Boat Rides






Bei Lay Bay
I am gonna go ahead and say this is the MOST beautiful place I have ever seen. GB will back me on this







The GB and I snorkeled hand and hand in that tiny cove and it was so romantical



And there you have it....I could have posted oh, about 234 more but I figured this would do. You're welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment