A few things you may not know about the birthday boy....
1: He is a MASSIVE fan of magic. There are times when he will literally watch hours of it on you tube...then proceed to explain all of them to me and
2: He just recently became enthralled with pick pocketing...so yea...watch out folks
3: As previously mentioned, he thoroughly enjoys making up songs for those close to his heart....or those annoying him...depends on the sitch.
4: He LOVES sloths....really really really really really LOVES them. Like Kristen Belle loves sloths. His heart melts when he sees them..I can say this because I have witnessed it. Give the boy a sloth picture and he is puddy in your hands.
5: He has stank sneezes....yup you read that right, I don't know what it is but when he sneezes, its the most horrible smell...weird, but we laugh so hard every times he does it.
6: He has mad people skillz, he has this unbelievable ability to make whoever he is with feel comfortable and important, it's pretty awesome.
7: He is a canoodler ( intense snuggle, NO idea why we call it that) boy LOVES him self some yuddles and I am more than happy to indulge him.
8: He doesn't really enjoy watching sports on TV, (Ladies, did I score or what???) Yup, frigg'n amazing. It's pretty much why I said "Yes." (joke)
9: He will beat you up for a pack of Gushers....It is literally impossible to keep enough in the house to satisfy him.
10: Kids LOVE him! I mean, honestly how could they not? He is basically a giant, responsible, super fun, awesome kid.
That's all you get for now... some things have to be just for me :) I am so privileged to be his best friend and even more honored he chose me to be his wife. Life with GB is pretty spectacular and I am thrilled he was born.
Happy 29th to the greatest thing since the pooper scooper.


That's the happiest sloth I've ever seen! Happy birthday Garrett!
ReplyDelete