Yep, its officially official folks. January 5th, we will be residents of Milan Italy while Garrett takes classes to brush up on his I-tallian. I am BEYOND stoked!! I have always wanted to go there and BONUS thanks to Ryan air we will also be traveling to tons of other awesome places like Germany, Austria, London, and possibly Greece. Can life get any better than this? I submit that it can NOT! If you can't tell I am beyond excited. I am currently looking for places I an either be an Au' Pair or teach English This is like a dream come true for both of us. I have always always wanted to live abroad and work on my book and now I am doing it. Anyway, if you are jealous..well, you should be :p. just kidding that was rude. But we will have skype and a web cam for anyone who wishes to keep up! Here are some pics of where we will be




Arrivederci!
I.AM.JEALOUS. !!! Wow..How long will ya'll live there?
ReplyDeleteI AM WAYYYY TOO JEALOUS right now.
ReplyDeleteyou deserve this girl!!! can we say LIVING THE DREAM!?
All right, stinker... I too have joined the ranks of jealous... I guess this just means I'm gonna have to come and visit!
ReplyDeleteJealous?? ME ME ME ME!!!!! you are soo lucky and im soo happy for you!! We are going to Italy on our honeymoon, but not EXACTLY sure anymore what part- maybe you can tell us where the ROMANTIC places are!! haha
ReplyDelete