This is BBQ chicken pizza I came up with/copied from Jet Pizza in my hometown. I wasn't exactly sure how they made it but they way I did it was SUPER easy. I started off with the grilling the chicken with Greek seasoning. Then I just threw together some pizza crust and let the bread rise and cook a little in the oven,Next I poured honey BBQ sauce over it where you would normally place tomato sauce, then piled on my grilled chicken slices and chunks followed by corn beef strips and onions. I then snowed it with a blend of Italian cheeses and popped that baby in the oven on 475 for about 15 min. And... VIOLA! yumminess! It was soo tasty and very easy.
Here is the Lemon Chilled Pie I whipped together today. I have never made a custard before so I was really excited at how well it turned out, mainly because I couldn't believe how simple it was. I literally put it together in 4 min. The hard part was waiting patiently long enough for it to cool. I got the recipe from a Serendipity Cook book we got at our wedding. Let me know if you want it
Dang woman! You have become a little chef!!! You've come a LONG way since sad pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and nasty cheesecake! ;)
ReplyDeletehahaha...oh my! how embarrassing! hehe..its just too bad you aren't here to reap the benefits...I guess that just means you will have to visit ;)
ReplyDeleteOkay I'm laughing out loud at the comment, "and then I just threw together some pizza crust" Uhh...way to make us less domestic wives feel even less domestic ;) Haha! Kidding of course. You are amazing and that looks SO yummy!!!
ReplyDeletehaha Trust me Linds...its easy when you don't have a job. I have LOTS of free time to bake :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I don't know why but your blog is gone. I am pretty sure this maybe the 5th time I have asked but can you send me an invite...again? lol