Thursday, September 2, 2010

A few of my favorite things

I know you are thinking one of two things...

A) wow this girl has NO life if she can sit and post on her blog twice in one day
or
B) Man this chick is freakin' awesome to post twice in one day, why can't I manage my time like her

For my ego, I will pretend everyone is thinking the later...anyway

Here are my top five favorite things

*note: I just realized that all of these things have to do with the shower and eating..two of my favorite things to do :)

Paul Mitchell's Lavender Tea Tree Shampoo. This stuff is da bomb! It not only smells heavenly but makes your hair feel so good. It also lasts about a year..if you get the big bottle and buy your husband Axe shampoo so he doesn't steal yours


Cavanders Greek Seasoning. I throw this stuff on EVERYTHING! grilled chicken, fish, eggs, macaroni and cheese..if im cooking it, its got this stuff on it...MMMMM


Aveeno's Lavender and Chamomile body wash. WOW ...this stuff smells SOOOOO SOOO good and its super creamy. I literally sat and the bathroom floor last night just sniffing this stuff for 20 min. NO JOKE...LOVE IT


Yogi Granola Crisps (strawberry flavor). One word...YUMMY. This stuff is nectar from the Gods. Its incredibly delicious and and SUPER healthy. It is jam packed with nutrients. Its perfect for when you have the munchies...just can't eat too much at once because it is a little spendy


Last but not least, Spin Pins. I guess these do not really go into the food or shower category, more like ..hair. Anyway, these bad boys are everything they claim to be and more. They are easy to insert and remove, plus they hold like super glue. I can run, do hula, jump up and down...and my hair ain't goin' anywhere!

1 comment:

  1. spin pins--LOVE THEM!!!

    also, nothing better than things that smell amazing in the shower! bubble bath!!

    ReplyDelete