
Okay everyone...I am under control. haha yea, last week was poo. This week I have a new perspective. I had a wonderful spiritual experience this past weekend and the lord really took care of me. I realized I dont have to look a certain way, or have accomplished every single thing everyone else has to be worth something.I am different and that is a good thing. I had a total epiphany while watching Greys Anatomy, I know...go ahead think it. I don't care that show is friggin awesome!...and no this was NOT my spiritual experience either, it just opened my eyes a bit. Any-Anyway..yes I just doubled that, so it was the episode where this guy was having a face transplant because his face was half gone, and he was in this online Orchid lover group. Well, they brought his this really rare and special Orchid that happened to be super ugly. Well, he explained to the resident that anyone who didn't know this orchid, would think it was ugly. But anyone who knew how strong it was and what it has been through to survive, they would know how special and beautiful it was. I related this to myself. I can be really hard on myself about things...but I have to remember all the things I have gone through and how much those things improved who I am...I can't put a value on that. Shame on me for not seeing all that I have overcome....I had a blessing on Saturday in which the lord reminded me of this and so many other things. Anyway, I am back under control..no worries I am working out at a healthy rate..only 40 min a day ;)
In other news, I had an interview today that went SUPER well! It is actually perfect for me because its an assignment at the school so having one car won't be an issue..and it ends on the last day of classes so I won't have to quite when we move out of the country in January. What's this you say? Moving out of the country? Abroad you say? Yes, yes everyone we are. However, we are not 100 percent decided on which language track we want to do, therefore I will not post yet...but watch for it because the revelation post will be coming next week!
PS: I have a zit the size of Canada on my face....not cool...not cool AT ALL ..not sure why I just posted that..sorry
No comments:
Post a Comment