
October brought fall break at the Bradhams,and yet, another last minute trip. Yes, yes I am aware of my poor poor lonely husband. Its been a hard semester for him. I know I am a horrid wife, but since we are about to move out of the country for an unknown amount of time, it was really important to me to spend as much time as possible with those I love most, my family. Now that is NOT to say I do not love my beloved the most, because I do, I love him MOST MOST. I just knew that I would very soon get him all to my yiddle self for several months and vise versa, so I wanted to squeeze in others. After a visit with one aunt, it was important to make a visit to another :)
I had been watching flights to Utah for a few months hoping to see a good deal and after viewing too many 300 dollar tickets, I found a 200 dollar one. So after viewing our tiny account I realized that I would have to make this a Christmas gift. Aunt Trina offered to pay half so I called my faja, yes my daddy. So this year for Christmas from them was the gift of UTAH! so off I went..for 2 fabulous weeks of heaven. I have to way too much to update to go into great detail of the whole time so I will just skim through.
So upon arrival Aunt Trina picked me up and much to my surprise had BOTH the babes. Can I just say that it absolutely MELTED my soul when I opened the door and Hallie immediately lit up and reached for me. My sweet girl remembered me. Glory BE! I was home. mmmm Nothing beats being home. I can NOT believe I just said being in UTAH I was back at home, but it was more the people and the Mountains. Anyway, I got to surprise Kourt and Drake at his flag football game. He is such a good ball player. It was a great reunion. 10 full days of baby talk, baby walk (yes I got to see Rhett take a few steps to me), laughing, loving, eating,girl talk with my aunt, baking and stalking the Sister Wives. It was FABULOUS! We carved pumpkins together and I got to go to Drake's school to watch him in the Halloween walk. My final night there Trina, Luke, Kourt, and I went to Corn Belly's were I proceeded to have (hands DOWN) the best experience in a haunted corn maize. I actually kept my eyes open through the WHOLE thing! it was so much fun. I have to say its actually much more terrifying when you keep your eyes closed the whole time. I had a great time and I was sad to leave but SO SO very grateful that I got that extra time with my people. I unfortunately did not get too many pics this time because I was too busy just enjoying being there and also the yiddle bubbies broked my camera, its okay they are adorable enough to get a way with it. I also got to spend a little time with my dear friends Beonj, Jess, and Walker. It was really good to see them again as well, but unfortunately,....no pics. Lame of me
However I took tons of Video! So this one is the only one short enough to upload plus its friggin adorable. Its nakie Hallie. She is always super good when you change her (unlike Mr. Personality)except this one time. She would NOT let me put a diaper back on and I didn't feel like fighting her. and no I am not a perv its just funny
So anyway here are some of the few shots from the "glory" days :) Love love love my family!
D-Money at his Halloween walk (he was a pirate)

Life does NOT get any better than this!

Rhett and Hallie made a cereal mess while Trina and I watched Sister Wives...ooops. Oh well Rhett thought it was hilarious

Heyo! My name is Hayee. I is da sweetest yiddle durl. I yub to giggle, eat, and sit in yous yap. I smile all a time and I is neber naughty and I dib da bestest hugs

Hi, I is Whett. I am Mr. personawity and I mata messes a yot. I fink you is funny when you cean afer me a cause you tan neber det mad tause I just smile and flirt. I yub hats but I only wear a dem side ways tause its the gansta fing to do. I am so handsome and I dib da best tisses eber. Watch out Zac Efron, Rhetty is dettin bidder!

He attacked me to kiss me...I of course didn't mind :)

And...carving the pumps

My lovie

piano man
No comments:
Post a Comment