
Hello blog, its been awhile. I am sorry for neglecting you, I have been so very busy traveling to see the people I love. So since its been...Oh, monthS...I'll start from about where I left off last.
Oh my Florida Rays of sunshine! The end of September my aunt Angel got me a last minute ticket to Florida to go visit her. I was really excited because the last time I saw her and my cousins was Christmas. I arrived Thursday and I was absolutely spoiled until Monday when I left. My aunt sent me and my cousin Taylor horseback riding since its my absolute FAVORITE thing in the whole wide world to do. I also got treated out to eat several times. I got to attend my cousin Trey's high school play..which to be honest I was shocked that they allowed the drama club to do Cabaret but it was really good and fun to see Trey almost all grown up and in high school. Us girls had a blast going out together and watching it. I was also able to go to little Lincolns T-ball game. STINKING ADORABLE! Man it just melted my heart watching that adorable little guy hit the ball and run bases while all his brothers and sisters cheered him on. After the game Angel, Bailey and I ate at this yummy Mexican restaurant where I proceeded to have the most SCRUMPTIOUS desert I have EVER eaten. cookie dough in a fried tortilla with melted chocolate for dipping. Sounds odd but soo divine. After that my aunt treated me to a pedicure. Yea told you I was spoiled :) We spent my last night hanging out and enjoying each others company. PS these people are OBSESSED with the Florida Rays baseball team haha I love it! It was so cute to watch 5 yr old Lincoln get all into the game and give us a constant play by play. Sunday we went to the beach and took pictures before my plane flew out. I also got stung by a hornet...yea I am pretty sure I am allergic because my foot blew up and broke out in a rash for the next two weeks ..and I now have a lovely scar lol. Oh well, worth it. I was so grateful to be able to spend those few wonderful days with my family. I really miss them and I rarely get to see them. They are all such great kids and so special and different and beautiful in their own way. I am really blessed to have such fabulous cousins. Not to mention my aunt who is an incredible example to me. I will treasure that time always
No comments:
Post a Comment