Monday, October 3, 2011

Jack the Stripper

Of all the horrific childrens stories luring out there do you know which one is the absolute worst?..

Charlotte's Web.

For those of you who know me best, you are aware that there are 3 creatures in this world that frighten me to my core....sharks, spiders, and men in speedos.

The later stems from a rather traumatizing experience I had while on a study abroad to Bavaria when I was 16, involving Lake Geneva and my bus driver. Don't ask

It seems that once again bugs have come to try and dominate me. Little did I know earlier this year that the invasion of ants that I suffered was preparing me for something much much worse.

Spiders.

Did I mention that I HATE SPIDERS...I mean I am not only terrified of them, I deeply LOATHE, no ABHOR them to the depths of my soul!

Spiders are Satan's creatures. These little spawn have gathered their selves all over our door way. I am not kidding, they are ALL OVER! Its disgusting and I look like a maniac trying to get into my house as fast as I can trying to avoid them.

Nasty right? Wanna know the worst part? One of these things actually got INTO my house, yea. You know how I know??? HE FRIGGIN BIT ME! On the back of my ear! EVIL! I mean honestly, what is this sick fascination bugs seem to have with my ears, is there honey in there??? Seriously, this bite is huge Its like a big, juicy, succulent red apple back there.I tried several times to get photographic documentation but the angles just weren't working for me.

We have had maintenance come and sweep away their webs on more than one occasion and by night fall, they are back in full force and there are more every time. These babies are like kudzu; or at least...they were....

Say hello to my little friend..

Jack.
Little did I know upon purchasing my festive friend that he would be the answer to all my problems. As soon as I hung this bad boy up all the spiders were gone...GONE! He stripped them away! My little Jack the Stripper, my brilliant brilliant friend. That's right spiders I was victorious before and I am victorious again. Jack is here to stay baby!

Oh and don't you worry, once Halloween is over I have a "Welcome Harvest" that is ready to take over.

You think you can invade my house? pppfff bugs, please. If good ole Jack doesn't get ya, my maintenance man and his Spider Spray can will!

Hasta La Vista Suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment