Sunday, October 16, 2011

State Fair

This weekend was filled with all sorts of awesome.
We started Friday off having dinner with the Petts.


Dear little Addie, how I love her!

After dinner GB's and I headed over to Finlay park to meet up with our pals for play in the park, while I didn't fully understand what was going on, it was nice to go out and do something cultural. Oh and bonus, we got to pet a Golden/poodle mix, she was soo sweet! I loved her. After we left we got frozen yogurt..mmmm
As much fun as we had on Friday, it was allll about Saturday Bayba!

This is how we do it in the south baby!! Good ole fashioned fairs where you gorge yourself with all kinds of high calorie fried delicacies and feel zero ounce of regret, where you can ride unstable rides till you puke up all the grease you just shoved down your throat, where you can dress how EVER you please, where you can blow money on dumb games to win stuffed animals you will never know what to do with...oh yea baby. That may have been the longest run on sentence ever, but it was a good one!

We of course went with our dear new pals the Johnsons! Needless to say....I was like a kid on Christmas...I believe I even giggled.
Here is a list of what I ate:
1:Giant Turkey leg; ya know like the ones you get at Disney that are all hopped up on steroids (dinner of course)
2: Fried Snickers...I highly recommend this
3: Fried Oreos
4: Fried Cookie Dough
Yesh, I limited my self, it was hard but I was able to enjoy the evening because of it.

Behold; The Fried Snickers

As you can see, I really really enjoyed it



Since our men are slightly sissy, Tonna and I rode the crazy rides! They were AWESOME!!!!

GB played a few games and even won me an adorable little giraffee! LOVE


Oh yea and we saw...get this....AN ELEPHANT SHOW!!!!!!!! glorious!


I friggen heart the heck out of the fair!

Once again, a successful weekend! Its so nice to have friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment