"A woman's heart is an ocean of secrets"
Yep, stole that quote off the movie with the most retarted ending. I mean really Rose?? that door was big enough for both of you, you lazy hog!
Anyway, the quote is still so true. I don't think any man could ever understand the depths of a woman's heart, how she really feels, the loss she has suffered and carried with her, the love, the regret. Sometimes I find myself staring at other woman and thinking, "what is her secret?"
Yes a woman's heart is the most curious thing, its like a mans brain, no one really knows what's going on in there.
I wish I had the ability to put ALL sorts of my heart on paper or in a song...alas, I have not the talent nor the bravery for such things. But lucky for us ladies Adele does...and that is why I love her...this is just one of my many favorites of hers. I feel like I know her soul when I hear it..and it comforts me.
Not Adele, but a beautiful, moving cover non the less.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment