Sunday, January 8, 2012

This one time, I went to Utah

So, Im way behind on my blog....again. A few months back I went to Utah to see my family and meet up with my pal Jessica for the Breaking Dawn event. I of course, had a blast and it only made me miss everyone more. Since a certain someone who shall remain nameless did not permit me to take his new camera...I was stuck with the old one. Oh by the way it was dead and the charger was lost. So yea....NOT a happy girl. I had to borrow my aunts camera and wait for her to send me pictures. Which is why it took me so very long to blog. Anyway, now that I have my pics and him who is nameless has been forgiven, I may now blog. Oh and also, I unfortunately forgot all the details because I have the memory of a goldfish, so Ill do my best to remember the events through my pictures. And here goes.....
When I first arrived my aunt surprised me with a shopping trip to Park City and a night stay at the most awesome ski resort I have ever seen. One thing I really miss about Utah is the snow in the winter..well I woke up to this....

Magic! It was awesome, there was a fireplace in every room and I felt like I was sleeping in a Christmas village. It was a fantastic way to kick off my week.
The rest of the week was spent soaking up every waking second with my wee little ones. I can not believe how fast they are growing, and it melts my heart that no matter how long I am away, they always remember me.

This was basically my whole week....pure heaven

Hallie, she has SO much personality and she is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen! She cracks me up...she was laughing at us laughing in and I caught a sweet little lip glossed smile in between here

Rhett, my little shadow...this little fella follows me EVERYWHERE! I absolutely love it, I mean what girl wouldn't want a cute boy obsessed with her? Can you even believe how adorable he is? I mean honestly I can't get over it. I could just sit and smile at him all. day. long.

SO I brought Kourtney sissy pants with me and Jessimica brought our friend Shelia from Hula and we went to Breaking Dawn. It was a BLAST! We bought cute accessories, got our hair and make up did, took pics in the photo booth, and played trivia to be entered into a drawing. PS we all won something from the drawing, except poor Shelia. It was so much fun and I LOVED having me some girl time.

On the honeymoon bed...Oh yea! ;)


Friday night my aunt managed to get her hands on some Vocal Point concert tickets so Kourk's and Drakie and I went. We of course made fools of ourselves jammin' out but we didn't care. It. Was. Phenomenal.

It was a great week. I missed them the second I walked into the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment