Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Frog Toggin It


While perusing through the Bass Pro shop, as photographed here, with the Bradhams, Mamsi threw something wonderfully chilly upon my neck. It was a Frog Togg. It was awesome. It stays cool from your sweat when you are outside. Which on a sidenote, I could have used earlier since I passed out from the heat while we were playing mini-golf. Yes, that's right people, no one knows how to humiliate themselves in front of the in-laws like I do. Anyway, I told Garrett, man I know we are poor, but seriously, we NEED this bad boy. After a bet Shpeemonk won for me (aka Spencer), we purchased that beloved togg...I knew one day he would be grateful.
Upon returning home from our weekend trip we got our first utilities bill and ....whoa. First of all the AC we did have was not turned up high, so it was only slightly cooler than outside. That was the end of the AC. I mean we are so tough we just decided what the hay, lets see how far we can push ourselves. Okay Okay, thats not accurate, really we realized we couldn't afford the AC and had no choice but to keep it off, needless to say, my husband was eating his words. Since the death of the AC, may it come back once again someday, we have been frog toggin' baby. That dumb rag that my husband thought wouldn't even work to begin with is now the thing we fight most over....oh life of the poor. Its awesome, and I highly recommend that at one point in everyones lives, you spend it poor :)

1 comment: