Being the only girl with 5 brothers..its seriously awesome. They are all so different but all so special in their own way. Okay so that was cheesy, whatever, its true. The other weekend Garrett and I went to GA for the twins court of honor (yay boys! I am so proud) and Grandpa said to me "I sure do feel sorry for you having to be around all these boys". I replied, " Are you kidding me?! I love it! I love my brothers." It really is so much fun. They are all soo super sweet to me. Here are just a few pics from fun times we have shared...
We made a home made slip-n-slide and it was AMAZING!


Me and the fellas at their race..which they both rocked! So proud of them

Me and the Money! I just wub him!!!!

Me and Spencie boating

Me and the money tubing!


Me and Trev at his Court of Honor

Boys are awesome! I hope when Garrett and I have a family, we get LOTS and LOTS :)
Very cute post. Yea for being a "guy girl". ;) Love ya!
ReplyDelete