Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Aloha Baby! pre-honeymoon in Hawaii









So Garrett and I were very blessed to be able to get the opportunity to travel to Hawaii with my family. We started off on the island of Oahu for the first week. We stayed at a beautiful house up on the hills above Shark's cove. We spent that first week snorkeling, swimming, shopping, eating snow cones and taking pictures. We were also able to go to the PCC and watch some fireworks in Honolulu. It was a total blast!

The Second week was spent on the GORGEOUS island of Kauai which is my favorite. It was lush and green. We spent most of our time on that island exploring. We went on a crazy hike down to a gorgeous waterfall, took a catamaran on the breathe taking Nepali coast, were we are able to snorkel with SHARKS, and enjoyed the picturesque beaches.

I got to spend a final week with just my family on Kona. It was nice because we stayed at the Hilton on Wiakaloa and just relax and enjoy the final days of paradise.

This trip was amazing and could not have been any more enjoyable. My dad and Garrett were able to bond through their love of snorkeling and I got to spend quality time with my sisters and step mom before I got hitched.

No comments:

Post a Comment