So we went to wal mart to pick up some cleaning supplies and needless to say I fell in LOVE...with...a kitty. I know, I am SO NOT a cat person. But seriously when I picked up this tiny black and white thing my heart melted. We brought him home, thinking he was a girl for about 2 weeks until we realized otherwise....yea I know. Dont worry that I called poor cat Roxie for 3 days, followed by Scarlett for the next 2. Once his gender was properly confirmed, he went from Pachi, Chino, Marlyn, socks, and piccalo before I finally settled on Sawyer.I know, poor little fella! He is so adorable and so much fun. Even the pups love him, or Chauncey rather. They are besties, they nap together, play together and give kisses. Sawyer thinks he is a puppy and enjoys chewing bones and cuddling...now that's MY kinda kitty!!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Sawyer!!!
So we went to wal mart to pick up some cleaning supplies and needless to say I fell in LOVE...with...a kitty. I know, I am SO NOT a cat person. But seriously when I picked up this tiny black and white thing my heart melted. We brought him home, thinking he was a girl for about 2 weeks until we realized otherwise....yea I know. Dont worry that I called poor cat Roxie for 3 days, followed by Scarlett for the next 2. Once his gender was properly confirmed, he went from Pachi, Chino, Marlyn, socks, and piccalo before I finally settled on Sawyer.I know, poor little fella! He is so adorable and so much fun. Even the pups love him, or Chauncey rather. They are besties, they nap together, play together and give kisses. Sawyer thinks he is a puppy and enjoys chewing bones and cuddling...now that's MY kinda kitty!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahaha, so it begins! he is super cute! we can't have any pets 'til we get our own place :-(
ReplyDelete