
Okay, so just a quick update...Garrett and I are now home in GA. I can NOT believe that in just 4 short days, we will finally be married. YAY! that about sums it up. Since we have been home, we have been spending time with Garrett's family since he spent 2 weeks with mine in Hawaii. Its been wonderful getting to know them better. I already feel like a part of the family. Today Garrett and I went Kayaking down the river with his mom and her friend. We had a blast! It was so relaxing and beautiful. Although I must admit, Garrett tied my kayak to his, so I pretty much just benefited from the fruits of his labor in the paddling department. We also got to spend some time playing with our very missed friends Scott and Darcey. It was soo good to see them, since we really miss having them so close. Garrett and I also enjoyed some Waffle House, a southern staple. MMMM it was good. I got chocolate chip waffles. Not that anyone really cares all the much what I eat, but this is my blog, so you get all those needless details :). I am so excited for all that is to come, and I feel so blessed for the beautiful family that we have on both sides. I can not express enough my gratitude for all the work my family has done. Really my cup runeth over. Even though Garrett annoyed me a little tonight...(I know you are reading this, and yes you know why ;)...anyway..I am the happiest I have ever been. I am so grateful to my father in heaven for all the wonderful blessings Garrett and I are receiving. Having our wedding in just a few short days, we could feel very overwhelmed and stressed, and scared. But we don't. We feel calm, relaxed, peace, comfort, and most importantly joy. It has been such a wonderful experience being home and I hope we are blessed enough for that to continue. Anyway, WE GET MARRIED SATURDAY!!!!!!!
Meagan,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is SO cute! Congratulations on being married! Hope you are enjoyin' it!