1: Never Stop Dating
2: Go to the temple often
3: Go to bed mad
So we decided to go ahead and initiate the first, which to be honest we had already talked about it before hand and decided to make Friday night's our date night. We also decided to take turns planning. SO this week, was my week. I decided do a picnic by the river followed by going to see the Terminator. So here are a few pics of our little adventure.
So I decided the food of choice would be Sushi. Garrett had been talking about sushi all week and how bad he had been craving it. So we stopped at Sushi Ya, which is our favorite on the way to the "spot". Side note *Sushi Ya is amazing! Its delicious and has decent pricing. Okay moving on, So we get to the river and sit down to eat, when ..the sprinklers go off..yes. I know I am awesome at picking good spots, so we quickly grab all of our stuff and move as fast as we can. At this point I think its important to note that I had also brought Martinelli that was not fully open. Anyway, once we had cleared the path of spitting water, we enjoyed our sushi...to the fullest.
and here is a picture of Garrett with his fake bottle of booze
It's also crucial that you notice how this blue shirt accentuates his bright blue eyes...WOW he is good looking....okay continue...
SO...as we are blissfully walking back to the car having enjoyed a delectable substance....Garret points out that I have red grape juice...ALL...OVER...my KEISTER!! umm okay, so girls, you can understand my pain. Since I had planned so precisely, we needed to make the movie and my loving wonderful fiance REFUSED to let me go change :(. So as punishment, I made him stand/walk DIRECTLY behind me, so that my red juice would neither go noticed, or mistaken for a worse accident....Here lies my documentation. ...By the way..this is also CLASSIC Meagan
Anyway, the movie was AMAZING! It was completely action packed and I was enthralled every second. So if you haven't yet, you should see it. The End:)
It's very nice story be happy always with your lovely
ReplyDeleteHave nice day and succeed for your Life
SECRET METODE
What did he say to go to bed mad?
ReplyDeleteOne of the things about going to bed mad, is to go to bed mad. But also, pray TOGETHER EVERY night.
ReplyDeleteThen whatever you were mad about just kind of gets clear and you can actually TALK about it.
I know, I didn't believe it at first either, but...let's just say, I have gone to bed mad quite a bit.