Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yay ME!


Okay, so it looks like I am about all caught up!...or almost...so since the camp out here is what has happened. I started a dance class with my new pal Jessimica. Its Tahitian/Hula and I HEART it! It's a great work out and a whole lot of fun. Garrett got us both a gig volunteering at the BYU culture center on Monday's and Wed. we get to photograph and tag artifacts, which is awesome. We have been trying really hard to be more active and find cheap fun things to do. So far we have hiked to Stewart falls (well nearly), done the alpine slide, and enjoyed several walks with the pups. I have managed to finagle my way out of bike rides thus far (YESH)!! We are both still working and rushing like crazy to get all of our wedding things complete. I can NOT believe its so close. It weird waiting your whole life for something, then having it be so close...AHHH. Garrett also finally settled on a honeymoon spot. We have selected Tulum Mexico. We are staying at an all inclusive resort, which is awesome for me, since I LOVE eating. The kitty has grown a little but is still such a joy. Okay, so I will do my best to keep this up to date...wish me luck...and ENJOY!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment! I try not to say it TOO often, but of course I think my baby is the cutest, too :) :)

    I'll have to add your blog to my list. Don't you love blogs?? I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no more bike rides... wha?

    ReplyDelete