A few weekends ago GB and took a day trip to Como with our FABULOUS friends Tom cat and Abby dabby doo! I just love them. We always have a blast.
So basically Lake Como is only 45 min away by train and is AWESOME!!!!!! We first arrived in Lecco which is one of the coolest cities. We hit up the market where they had a mini pet store and I proceeded to fail at convincing GB I needed a baby turtle. Fail Fail Fail. bummer.
Anywho, we tried to take a boat ferry over to Bellagio but it was closed for the day so we took a train to Veranna instead to catch that ferry to Bellagio. Unfortunately we didn't have time to explore because the ferry was leaving right then. Bellagio was adorable!! I LOVED it. We hiked all up the little alley ways and around the coblestone. It was grand
From Bellagio we paid a little extra and took the long ferry to Como. One word- SPECTACULAR
No matter where you looked, it was beautiful! So worth the money
Tom Cat and Abby with their loot. Abby had some AMAZING pistachio! They are cute huh??
The city of Como was really a really cool place too. We are definitely going to be going back to better explore
Some GINOURMOUS random hands I found...I had a little fun with them
What a terrific way to spend a Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment