Monday, March 28, 2011

Movies Lie

I realized I forgot to post a few places of our adventures, Verona being one of them. We were bored last weekend and thought to ourselves, hey why not go to Verona. I was particularly excited about this because I loved the movie letters to Juliet and couldn't wait to see the letter wall and balcony. So off we went. I really really loved Verona! It was such an awesome little town.




They even have their own Colosseum that is still used today.

They even had a tiny choo choo train tour for only 3 Euros, granted, it was kinda lame, but I still really loved it. and we only got a picture..inside it.

I took this one for my daddy :)

I LOVE the cool things they make with Marzipan. The pigs are for Abby


It took a little bit to find Juliet's Balcony but when we did...I was disappointed. It is TOTALLY different from the movie. They do NOT have a letter wall...rather a mail box in a hallway. How lame is that? It was okay I guess, just not what I pictured. Not to mention everyone kept taking pictures with her statue cupping her breast...umm what the???? As you can see..I did not. We did however write our names on the wall of love.



All and all I really enjoyed Verona and would love to go back again when its sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment