When we arrived to their place, which by the way is located in an awesome piazza, there was a festival going on. Not just any festival, a CHOCOLATE one!!!!! They had every brand of chocolate imaginable! Tents and tents fully loaded with chocolaty goodness.
Tents FULL of chocolate
Me and Abby with the Lindt Bunny!
YUMMY
They even had a tent that had the history of chocolate complete with a ginormous chocolate italy complete with chocolate statues of actual famous monuments.
They even had "spalm springs" were you could just lay back and soak up the sun
We spent the rest of the evening falling in love with pups at a pet store, touring Torino, and eating gelato. The next day we got up and headed for the Mole movie museum. It was a blast. It had themed rooms with comedy, horror, history, western, and romance. It also had this HUGE theater room with red velvety recliner chairs....sick. I loved the Mole it had everything!..even an autographed photograph of my beloved Clark Gable...oh baby
After the Mole we spent the day touring Torino I really liked it here a lot. It seemed like the classic Italy people always think of
GB and I also checked out the 2nd largest Egyptian Museum in the world, since I love Egyptology. IT. WAS. AWESOME. I got to see a real mummy AND mummified people!!!! I couldn't believe that I was looking at skeletons that were thousands of years old and they still had HAIR! It was incredible.They even had pieces from the book of the dead! AHH Sadly our camera died about half way through :(
We had a really great weekend and were sad to leave our friends. Abby and Tommy are awesome and we hope it won't be too long before we see them again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment