Monday, March 14, 2011

Klumpy

This past week(or since it is now a week and a half since starting this post, a few weeks ago) we received a our first visitor..
aka:Jason "klumpy" Klomp

GB really loved having a friend from home out to visit..and I did as well. Unfortunately, I was battling some illness's his first few days here and I missed out on their adventures. So as much as I would love to narrate that for you, I can not. So if GB wants is posted, he must do it his little self...good luck GB.

Klumpy took off for his own personal adventures on Monday so we met up with him Thursday night in Genoa. We hit up Cirque Terra again but this time we got to enjoy the other cities we missed, and GB got to experience the walk of amore...Here are some shots from our trip.


We were starving after we got off the train at Rio Magore so we stopped to get some grub right by the cove. Lunch was interesting....
So...What. Is. THIS?

This is Klump's lunch that cost 18 Euro. This is also why I NEVER order fish in foreign countries. Pretty sure they caught it straight from the ocean after he ordered it and slapped um straight on his plate. Oh and yes...he ate it
This is GB's fish. He actually really loved it.

If you can't tell, this is the head of the little fishy

This is Hot Chocolate in Italy...its more like melted pudding..super thick and you need to eat it with a spoon. HEAVEN in a cup


About to embark on our journey on the walk of love. Klumpy served as our personal photographer

Umm, He could have done worse....

We marked our own little spot on the wall

Once we made it to the next town we decided to snag some hot chocolate and take a break. We walked around tiny bit more before we decided to call it good and go home. It was freezing cold and windy but a good day.


On the way home we got dumped at a station for some unknown reason then placed on another train which seemed to be a ghost train. Seriously we were the ONLY ones on this thing and it was BURNING hot and smelled smoky. At first we thought this may be sketchy but decided to go with it. We had lots of fun being loud and sticking our head out the window and shouting. By the way did you know trains only stop at Lambrate for..oh 5 seconds? Did you know thats only enough time to let ONE person off the train. Yea Klumpy forced his way out the doors and left us on the train. Don't worry it was only 11 and it only took an additional 30 min to get back home once we got off the next stop and made our way back home...did I mention we were also carrying Klumps stuff? yea...oh Klumpy. We had so much fun having him with us and I am pretty sure I heard enough about his lovely girlfriend to feel like I had known her my whole life. :) Love you Klumps thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to have Klompers come and visit!!! Man, I wish I was a rich woman and could come and partake of your adventures! PS... Two blog postings from me today... Yeah I pretty much rock... And yeah... I'm SOOOO proud of myself! Thanks for being my blogging inspiration/drill sargeant! Keep kicking my butt! :)PPS... Don't you owe me a phone call!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read about your adventures! haha UM gross on the food. lol I cannot wait to visit places like this! you are soooo lucky!! I hope youre doing well meagan!!!!!! I think about you bein waaay over there and worryin that you may not have access to all the wonderful american BOOKS.... :( tragedy! Do u need me to mail u any!?? ahah OH and have u done any damage to the VAMP ACADEMY series yet!??

    ReplyDelete