Since about wed I have been feeling poopy. Nothing serious just achy and super fatigued. Well, its official, I have both of the above PLUS itchy, watery, eyes, and a runny obnoxious nose. Bonus My hubs is gone for the day since I gave him leave to spend a much needed guys day with one of his best friends who came up for a visit. True I also had my selfish reasons, I am an independent woman and I do tend to need me time, so I thought "hey GB can have some guy time and I can have Me time...awesome." (Klomp I do heart you and I am so thrilled to see you)
Oh and this just in: NO toilet paper or tissues...why might you ask? I have used up my tissue supply this week as toilet paper because we are out. Shocking I know, for those of you who know me best, you know this is a frequent occurrence and I have been known on occasion to steal a roll from the McDonalds restroom. Not because I have a naughty side and feel like being a thief every once in awhile, no. But because my sweet husband is under the impression that its the landlord job to purchase OUR toilet paper and refuses to buy it. In his defense, we do have a bidet ..but if you have read my previous post, we know how well that works for me. Its gross in my opinion. Let me ask those out there. Has any of YOUR landlords EVER purchased your toilet paper? Didn't think so... I was also hoping to use this "me" time to be a little sneaky and go purchase my own personal roll, but since I am feeling like death, its possible I won't leave my bed today. I mean I'm not asking for much here, just the comfort of dry TP. Not a ball gown, not jewelry, just a simple necessary pleasure in life.
Now I can't decide if I was smart to let him go so that I can not be mad but rather laugh at the situation with him by the time he is back. Or if instead I wish he was here so I can let him have it and send him on his walk of shame to the nearest Carfour straight away.
But is it REALLY his fault? I mean to be honest last night when we picked up a few groceries and I mentioned we needed it and he replied," Thats the landlords job, and besides you don't need it, we have a bidet." My only response was to roll my eyes and murmur in my head. But lets face it, guys don't pick up on cues, let alone read our minds. Sorry I thought it was common sense. Then again, I always joke how I "married" my father, and my dad has been known to "improvise" in certain...situations I will say. So that parts my fault, marrying a guy like my dad, who just thinks he is so smart he can come up with a BETTER solution to spending money...hence GB's discovery of the Bidet. Sorry they both are honestly TREMENDOUSLY smart... and now I'm just rambling...
I apologize if this appears as a husband bash. I am just in a little delima here...I love GB, I do and he is great. But NO man is perfect, and I guess if I had to pick a few little flaws, being a little TOO "careful" with money and not being able to read my mind aren't the worst.
In the mean time, can someone priority mail be a HUGE stock of Toilet paper? Please????
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahahaahah I would LOVE to priority mail u a big box of TP!! Im sorry you were in such a bind!! I hope youre doing well over there!!!! hope youre feeling better!
ReplyDeletep.s. Im LOVING this FONT!
ReplyDelete