After wondering for a bit we discovered #1 everything was so much cheaper, even more so than Italy. #2 you could get to the top of one of the mountains for 25 Euro! Un.Be.Lievable. Well, we had to do it. So after catching lunch and checking out the local stores and architecture we headed for the sky.
It was snowy up there but warm and beautiful. The view was even better than Pilatus. SO worth the monies
On the way up I had noticed some horse and carriages. I thought since everything else was so cheap here this may be too. Well, I was RIGHT! Only 25 euro for the whole carriage for a 30 min ride. We decided to do it later when it cooled off a little more. Since it was so hot we decided to snag some gelato. It was creamy but my least favorite so far. What can I except really, I’m not in Italy anymore.
After checking out the river we went on the hunt for some drinks and headed for the PONIES!! Sadly it got popular and I only had 2 to choose from. It was so much FUN! I was like a 5 yr old girl in a doll store. It was the perfect end to a perfect day.
Highlights of the day:
1: Running into THIS awesome parade of Austrian Regions
2: Playing magic cards with alittle 4yr. old Austrian boy on the tram back down the Mt.
3: Finding THESE sickies!! CUTE! Mamsi both got a pair and picked some out for the twinners.
4: Finding this Igloo. It was awesome
5: While acting as a pillow buddy, my slightly less than perfect husband spun me round and round till I was dizzy. I slammed against the bed and busted my hip on the corner of the night stand...yea can't wait to see the results of this. Thanks Love
What a PERFECT day! Have I said that enough?? I don’t think so, TODAY. WAS. PERFECT
No comments:
Post a Comment