Does anyone know what happens if an aunt crawls inside your ear?
Yes, I am serious. While laying the grass yesterday I felt a few unwanted strangers wonder upon my arms, ants. As I was about to sleep I thought, frig, I can't sleep what if it crawls in one of my facial orifices? I then forced the thought away and said to myself, Meagan you are ridiculous. But was I?
I awoke abruptly from a dream about ants crawling in my ears. I was realived to find it was just a dream. But was it????
GB thinks I am nuts. I don't care. I woke up with a swollen hurting ear...yes a BITE! One must have gone in. I tried to look it up on the internet to see if he could get to my brain. I found one site that said it couldn't travel past my ear drum, while the other described a horrific story of a small boy who got sick and the doctors found ants in his head DEVOURING his brain! FRRRIIIIGGGGG
So for now, I could either be just fine and making a complete idiot of myself as I often do. OR I could be right. I mean I have basically been a hypochondriac my whole life but I bound to be right once, right? If I am, I have a less than compassionate husband who finds my predicament hysterical while I lay in my bed blogging my last blog while some insignificant creature 1 millionth my size mutilates the inside of my skull.

Eat away you blasted ant, I'll just keep learning so my brain will grow, then maybe you will eat yourself to death.
So I'm sitting here at work catching up on my blog reading and I get to this one... LOL!!!! LOVE IT! You're such a witty girl! Tell your husband to shove it and don't take any chances! If you feel your memory slipping... or your emotions are suddenly spinning out of control... or if you find yourself with no self restraint... SEE A DOCTOR! Actually... now that I think about it... you could really use this "ant situation" to your advantage! Bad day... blame it on the ant! Grumpy pants... blame it on the ant! Super PMS-y... blame it on the ant! ;) Miss you!
ReplyDelete