Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 7 Czech Please

Well, my body lasted longer than I thought. So this morning I took it easy while the rest of the gang headed for a castle located about 18 miles outside of Prague. I have spent the morning eating granola,relaxing my muscles in a warm glorious tubby, blogging (as you know), and singing along to Tay Tay. Sad I missed out, but I am ready for the last leg of the trip.

GB brought home a WWII Nazi medal. Yes, you read that right. It only cost 40 bucks. pap got a Soviet Union medal and a sick Soviet knife. Apparently there was a shop of WWII relics. Blast my body, I can't believe I had to miss that. Apparently the castle was awesome but it was freezing and you couldn't go in with paying for a tour.




So for the last day we just wandered around and soaked up the last bit of Prague. The weather warmed up and the sun came out. Once again a good day.


Sorry no highlights for today, but I am SURE there will some in MUNICH! AHHHH MY FAVORITE place! I can't wait. So long Prague, we loved you, truly. Munich...HERE WE COME

No comments:

Post a Comment